In the spring of 2008 I received solicitations from Investors Place.com, this is a site that sells Navelliers news letter I purchased a 2 year subscription, needless to say by the end of the summer I lost my entire investment from his recommendations. I sent several emails to Investorsplace.com asking for a refund or to credit my account the remaining balance and that if they had any respect for me and to show me a gesture of goodwill on there part they should at least let me have the remainder of the subscription for free after all the money I lost, they replied with "we don't give anything for free", that shows me how they treat there cutsomers who lost everything from there recommendations, I would never recommend them to anybody
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Louis Navellier News Letter
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I hate and I mean hate this company 17%....really and my car payment is $479. This was the worst mistake ever. This was my first car loan and I was..."
- "A Very Sad And Dishonest Company Who Has Been Hired To Run The StarbucksForLife.com Contest! Can You Believe It? Here is a copy of my letter that was purposely..."
- "As a UK & Offshore professionally qualified assets manager of 24+ years experience in both the UK & throughout S.E. Asia, with over 600 articles published as a lead financial..."
- "I have pictures of dressing room floor which I tried to put on your FB. The floor was nasty while 5 employees in the dress area talking, laughing and even..."
- " kelley wife liz kelley are involved in strawbuying in houston. They are under investigation for mortgage fraud Indictments Handed Down in Houston Straw Buyer Scheme/Rod Kelley+Liz Kelley+davidyoungteam.com rod..."
- "This dog food is just cheap junk delivered to your home. Once you get it it smell like died animals. My dog would roll in the stuff like it was..."
- "I bought an air matress from family dollar went to take it back today they had the nerve to tell me had have to come back tomorrow when the store..."
- "Joel Tovel is now working at COMERICA SECURITIES INC. San Francisco Bay Area He was fired from Merrill Lynch for running a Ponzi scheme with his scammer girlfriend Maya Gervis. Joel Tovel is..."
- "WE WERE CHARGED EXCESSIVE LATE FEES AND INTEREST, ETC.. WE OPENED ACCOUNT THRU SAM'S CLUB. WE CALLED FOR TOTAL PAYOFF AND TO CANCEL CARD. WE GOT TOTAL AMOUNT OWED..."