Investors Place - Lost Investment with louis Navellier
In the spring of 2008 I received solicitations from Investors Place.com, this is a site that sells Navelliers news letter I purchased a 2 year subscription, needless to say by the end of the summer I lost my entire investment from his recommendations. I sent several emails to Investorsplace.com asking for a refund or to credit my account the remaining balance and that if they had any respect for me and to show me a gesture of goodwill on there part they should at least let me have the remainder of the subscription for free after all the money I lost, they replied with "we don't give anything for free", that shows me how they treat there cutsomers who lost everything from there recommendations, I would never recommend them to anybodyreview #151253
You may also like
- "I contacted Jennifer Coburn and contracted with her to find leads for me personally as an independant janitorial sales rep and unfortunately I paid her fee of $360 up front...."
- "I like many others was duped into buying into the 3 day Forex training event, which was sold to me by the dubious traders Aman Natt and Shaun Powell in..."
- "Brian Sax is a Senior Vice President with ACN Inc. It is a direct sales company offering services such as Digital Video phone, mobile, fixline and internet. Brian Sax can..."
- "I ordered an arrangement to be sent to the funeral of my mothers twin sister. My mother has alzheimers and is unable to order for herself. The flowers were horrible.My..."
- "This dog food is just cheap junk delivered to your home. Once you get it it smell like died animals. My dog would roll in the stuff like it was..."
- "My daughter ordered $147 arrangement which consisted of $15 for additional fruit. What I got was no where near what was pictured, and additional fruit was not there. ..."
- "My wife bought a dress at a great price. The next day we get a call saying that they don't actually have the dress we bought in stock and that..."
- "Beware of Grizzly! It's not a surprise that the machinery sold under their brand isn't first class product, when you buy something for a lower price, there's a reason and it's..."
- "I ordered the cuddle up bear and balloon with sunflower for my best friend's daughter, who is in the hospital. I was told the bear in the picture was..."