Investors Place - Lost Investment with louis Navellier
In the spring of 2008 I received solicitations from Investors Place.com, this is a site that sells Navelliers news letter I purchased a 2 year subscription, needless to say by the end of the summer I lost my entire investment from his recommendations. I sent several emails to Investorsplace.com asking for a refund or to credit my account the remaining balance and that if they had any respect for me and to show me a gesture of goodwill on there part they should at least let me have the remainder of the subscription for free after all the money I lost, they replied with "we don't give anything for free", that shows me how they treat there cutsomers who lost everything from there recommendations, I would never recommend them to anybody
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..."
- "www.electio-invest.com a Dubai based company recently cold called me pushing "technology metals" very interesting on first review!Further digging shows that "technology metals" are actually Rare earth Metals- which was a..."
- "This dog food is just cheap junk delivered to your home. Once you get it it smell like died animals. My dog would roll in the stuff like it was..."
- "I bought a Fisher & Paykel white refrigerator model E522B. Within a year, paint wore off all around door handle with normal use and only mild cleaning. Poor quality. Poor..."
- "4 times I have ordered snickers sonic blast, only to find candy on top but was lucky to find any inside. I have called and they offered me another free,..."
- "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..."
- "I created a resume online through this company, I paid $1.98 for resume and $1.46 for the cover letter in the end on 15 March 2016. When I receive the..."
- "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..."