3.1K views

In the spring of 2008 I received solicitations from Investors Place.com, this is a site that sells Navelliers news letter I purchased a 2 year subscription, needless to say by the end of the summer I lost my entire investment from his recommendations. I sent several emails to Investorsplace.com asking for a refund or to credit my account the remaining balance and that if they had any respect for me and to show me a gesture of goodwill on there part they should at least let me have the remainder of the subscription for free after all the money I lost, they replied with "we don't give anything for free", that shows me how they treat there cutsomers who lost everything from there recommendations, I would never recommend them to anybody

Had an Experience with Investors Place?

Comments

i have been with blue chip since the early 2000s, i lost a ton in 2008 but kept going, im up around 200 %.Hes not perfect.

His constant emails for selling his other newsletters is a bit much.However i can honestly say he has been successful, on average, in stockpicking

It could be worse. You could have been one of his long term employees that had strongly invested in his company only to be thrown under the bus.

Their* not there

@ review #151253,

Please tell us how "by the end of the summer I lost my entire investment from his [Louis Navellier's] recommendations."

Louis Navellier recommends that people invest no more than a small portion of their portfolio in any specific recommendation.Naturally, not all of his recommendations will be winners.

If you put too much into any specific recommendation, then you were NOT following his advice.

I suspect that's what happened, because I've never seen many of his current picks be losers at the same time.

If that's true, then your huge loss was your own fault, and you should not have asked for Navellier to refund anything.

I have lost from his blue chip growth subscription, he only tells people what works and hides what bummed.He says Krogers got so much, but what about CXDC, what about stock of the year for 2014 'SVA', just for a few example.

He is just making money from membership and also finding customers for his flopping stocks to upload.Its not like he does not know, he is very smart but just he is cunning like any stock broker.

Los Angeles, California, United States #926726

I recently lost tons of cash from their "Trade of the Day" emails.They have a success rate of about 2 out of 10.

NEVER use this company or their advice.These are the worst F*#$@& advisers I've ever encountered.

I have read the AD by Louis Navellier.He really comes on like a "know it all".

I keep asking myself, "If he knows so much about beating the market why is he willing to share all his secrets with me and many others"?

My advice ---Do your own research from many other sources like WSJ, Daily Investor, etc.and save the high cost of these investor letter fees.

I have been with Louis for several years and have done very well and beat the market by a lot. Granted in 2008 boo.e did very well any investor would know that.

Louis actually believes he is doing a good job. Investors-place scatters chumm to capture fish which is immoral and should be illegal.

Louis company is playing games to me

The first game is that I paid $149.94 us for his service. Three weeks later I cancelled the blue chip growth service ,they returned me only $112.95 us. No explanation ..

Their so called risk free trial is a lie. a full refund is a lie.

After I complainted again and again ,almost a month later the secomd game started:

Louis company started to say the refund check for $36.99 mailed to me. Then an endless waiting started....More than three weeks passed the so called check still " on the way " from US to Canada. Complained again....the second game started over again....Waiting continue……. and Louis WOULD NOT do nothing else

Waiting and waiting........until the end of...

shame on Mr. Louis Navellier shame on Mr. Louis Navellier shame on Mr. Louis Navellier